Our services typically consist of prayer, praise & worship, and a sermon. During the sermon, our pastors dive into scripture and teach us more about God and His Holy Word. Our praise and worship style fluctuates between hymnal-based and contemporary worship.
We begin each service with a time of prayer requests, and have an altar call at the end of service for anyone who wants to be prayed over.
Located in Telogia, FL, just outside of Hosford, sits Telogia Assembly of God church. TAG was founded in March of 1946 when Mr. Fred Pullam donated the land for the church and a tabernacle was built.
Ms. Virginia (Jenny) Lemieux from Greensboro was the first pastor & organizer of TAG Church.
Our Core Beliefs:
• We believe in God the Father
(1 John 3:1)
• We believe in Jesus Christ, the sinless Son of God who sacrificed His life that we might believe and be saved (Acts 4:10-12)
• We believe in the Holy Spirit, also known as the Holy Ghost, and believe the Spirit dwells within believers (Romans 8:9)
• We believe that the Bible is the Living Word of God (Hebrews 4:12)
• We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23)
• We believe that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that we might believe on Him and be forgiven our trespasses (John 3:16)
• We believe that by confessing our dependence on and faith in Jesus Christ we shall be saved from the judgement we deserve, and allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven (Romans 10:9)
Use the links below to learn more about the faith and mission of the Assemblies of God churches:
Assemblies of God
AoG Fundamental Truths
At TAG Church, we aim to encourage and love each other as well as the community around us. We strive to ensure that our church is a safe, inviting space for anyone who wants to learn about the Lord.
Telogia Assembly of God partners with other nearby Hosford churches through a monthly Men's Brotherhood Breakfast, Community Sing events, rotating Easter Sunrise Services, and more. We work together with, not apart from, our fellow Christians to bring the Truth of God to the community around us.
Our heart is for the Kingdom of God. We want to honor God with our lives, learn more about Him, and strive to be more Christ like as we walk through life together.